The JUSTARC Law Firm has a vast experience in the field of providing legal advice on tax and customs related matters and helping its clients create tax solutions and resolve tax controversies. Our tax lawyers are experienced in tax litigation and act for clients before administrative tax authorities and law enforcement agencies.
According to the Constitution of Ukraine (Article 67), everyone is obliged to pay taxes and fees in the manner and amount prescribed by the law, but often tax authorities demand you to pay the penalties wrongly accrued.
During the tax audit tax officials may demand answers to a lot of questions. These issues must be properly answered according to the law that in its turn guarantees minimum penalties. In case the tax officials provide the inauthentic results (in the form of a tax inspection decision, a tax inspection report etc.) they should be appealed to a court.
- providing counsel in the matters of taxation of business operations including cross-border transactions;
- tax planning for businesses and individuals tailored to their specific needs;
- structuring business and financing transactions to achieve favourable tax results;
- representing clients before the State Tax Authority, administrative agencies of various state and local jurisdictions, and in courts;
- out of court tax disputes resolution.
- determining the causes of extra tax audit;
- preparation and submission of claims;
- dialogue with the tax authorities;
- responses to requests of tax authorities;
- preparation of other legal documents;
- support of the case in court.
- no penalties or minimized ones;
- legal protection of your interests;
- time and efforts saved on proceeding of the case.
READY FOR REAL HELP?
Contact Us. 24 Hour Response Time.