The peculiarities of the Ukrainian Labour law are mainly dictated by its obsoleteness.Being employee-oriented hampers to a certain extent labour market flexibility and makes it difficult to resolve labour and employment-related matters on a parity basis. Consequently, it poses serious challenges for companies in various sensitive employment issues, including top-management dismissal.That is why JUSTARC Law Firm pays close attention to the labour law area and practical application of its outdated provisions for purposes of maximum achievement of company’s goals with respect to employees’ needs. Our lawyers from the employment team have been advising clients in nearly all industries on an entire spectrum of employment matters from the drafting of agreements to litigation for over 10 years.
Moreover, our team of experienced lawyers have worked in the government team for drafting employment code.
Our services include:
- employment and migration due diligence;
- amendment of personnel documents according to requirements of national labour law;
- drafting of employment contracts and amendments thereto as well as mutual termination agreements including all relevant documents (e.g. notifications, corporate decisions, if applicable);
- modification of the essential labour conditions at employer’s discretion due to organisational and technical changes;
- negotiations with primary trade union organisations during collective bargaining, settlement collective labour disputes;
- labour litigation, advising on disciplinary measures;
- preparation of data protection agreements and other documents including global transfer of data, third party processing, and data protection compliance;
- advising on all aspects of labour safety requirements including settlement of employment injury;
- preparation of incentive plans for top management, implementation of international incentive plans according to requirements of national laws;
- preparing work permit documentation for foreign nationals, and representing applicants.
READY FOR REAL HELP?
Contact Us. 24 Hour Response Time.