Companies engaging in international trade must negotiate their way through local laws, international treaties and the rules of common trade practices. Legal counsel must be versed in all three.
The lawyers at JUSTARC Law Firm have achieved successful outcomes in virtually all aspects of global trade and investment law.
- Trade defence instruments (anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguards)
- Customs compliance and rules of origin
- WTO litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Negotiation and implementation of trade agreements
- Market access and trade barriers
- Customs compliance
- Export controls (embargoes and trade sanctions)
- Bilateral investment treaties.
As the expansion of global markets and value chains continues to make the world a smaller place, we keep you informed about the rules and practices governing your international business, as well as the tools that are available to them. We work with you to develop and implement the right strategies to keep you ahead of the curve.
READY FOR REAL HELP?
Contact Us. 24 Hour Response Time.